photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Good Times with Great Friends

Last weekend I hosted a Girls Weekend in Oxford. My mom, my best friend Katie, and her mom, Mrs. Holly all came to Oxford for the weekend. We had an absolute blast and it was such an enjoyable time. Katie and I have been friends since we were 5 years old but I do not see her as often as I would like because she lives in Tampa, Florida where her husband is doing his residency. Katie is one of those friends that is very precious to me because we have known each other for so long (and she still likes me)! :) We may not talk for months but when we do, we pick right up where we left off! I just know that no matter where life leads the two of us we will always be friends! Thanks Katie for being such a dear friend of mine! Well, I will get back to our fabulous weekend together...what did we do? On Friday we  had lunch at Boure, toured the campus with Kyle (we went inside almost every building and sports facility), shopped on the Square, had dinner at City Grocery, and stayed up late visiting. Saturday we had breakfast at Bottle Tree, did a little more shopping on the Square, and went to The Mustard Seed. As you can see, we did some shopping! We just had a great time and laughed so much! I think that is what I love most about spending time with all these women is just how much I laugh! It truly was such a fun weekend though and made me realize how I really need to do this more often! Next time we will visit Tampa! Thanks for the fun weekend ladies! Love all of you!


The Ladies at Vaught-Hemmingway Stadium

Katie and I downtown

Katie and I giving Faulkner a smooch

Mrs. Holly and Mom 

1 comment:

  1. AND A GOOD TIME WAS HAD BY ALL...... Amy thank you for having all of us in your home. And a BIG thank you to Kyle for being such a GREAT Ole Miss guide and for being an awesome son-in-love!!! It was great catching up with wonderful friends and making a lot of new memories. (If Holly and I can remember them! Just kidding.)
    I love you, Mama

    ReplyDelete