photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Yes...July is filled with birthdays in our family and today is my wonderful Mom's birthday! Happy 55th Birthday Mom! When I look back upon my life, I would not be who I am today without your constant love, encouragement, guidance, acceptance, and patience (really the list could go on and on). Thank you for teaching me some of life's most valuable lessons and for letting me figure some of them out on my own. Thanks also for always having a listening ear. I know that I can call you any day at any time and you are ready to listen. You are so precious to me and I am thankful for the 27 years that I have had the privilege of being your daughter. I love you Mom and I hope you have a delightful birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment