photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can I get a Hotty Toddy?

COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS
From Atlanta to Dallas we went! Except we had a short stop in Houston. Arriving at the Atlanta airport, we found out that our flight had been canceled! I think I am 5-0 at that place! AirTran flew us to Houston, and from there we rented a car and drove to Dallas! We did get 2 free round trip airline tickets though. Happy Anniversary to us! Kyle's grandparents gave all of us tickets to the Cotton Bowl for Christmas and sent us to Dallas! Thank you Bull and Peggie! We love you so much, and we brought you home a WIN!!! We had lots of fun in Dallas, and Jerry's World is incredibly nice! Almost didn't feel like you were at a football game! Yes, the game was a bit sloppy, but a W-I-N is a WIN!!! After the game, we got to eat at Mi Cocina, my favorite Mexican restaurant in Dallas. I think I ate my weight in guacamole! It is delicious! On Sunday morning, we did a quick tour of downtown Dallas, and checked out the JFK memorial. Great times were had by all in Dallas! Go Rebels! Hotty Toddy! Did I mention we WON?!?!?!























No comments:

Post a Comment