photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

2 Rebels I Adore!

That would be Ole Miss Rebels! Ole Miss played Auburn in baseball this weekend, and Friday was Senior Day. The score definitely did not turn out as we had hoped, and it was a very bittersweet weekend for some of the players because it was their last series played at Swayze Field. Two of those guys are Rory McKean and Zach Miller. Kyle met both of these guys shortly after we were married, and I quickly adopted them as my sons! I do truly adore them! I could go on and on about their wonderful characteristics, but they are just good southern boys, and they would do anything for us! If the Lord chooses to bless us with boys, I definitely hope they turn out like these two! Let's just say, I definitely stood by like a proud mama this weekend as I watched them play their final games. Oh how sad I will be for these boys to leave town, but it has been a joy to watch them at Swayze Field!

Rory and Coach Bianco


The McKeans

Zach and Coach Bianco



The Millers

The Millers and The McKeans


Rory's interview after pitching

Kyle, Rory, and Me

Kyle, Zach, and Me

No comments:

Post a Comment