photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Thursday, December 2, 2010

13 WEEKS


Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 13 Weeks
Size of Baby: Baby C is the size of a peach
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 1 lb.
Maternity Clothes: Just got my maternity jeans
back from alterations...LOVE them!!
Gender: 1 WEEK!!!!
Movement: Not yet
Sleep: I keep waking up for an hour during
the middle of the night...I do not like this at all!
What I Miss: Still missing that energy...I believe
some of it is coming back but I still need that afternoon nap.
Cravings: Anything and everything salty...I was
loving that honey baked ham over the holidays!
Symptoms: Morning Sickness, Tiredness, Dizziness,
& Headaches...I seem to have it all right now!
Best Moment of the Week: Got to hear the heartbeat
at the doctor's office...it was 163!!

1 comment:

  1. You look so cute!! I am guessing GIRL!! I craved salty and spicy things with my girls!! :)

    ReplyDelete