photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

17 WEEKS

Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 17 Weeks
Size of Baby: Baby C is the size of an onion
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 7 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Love them! Got some cute
tops from the family for Christmas.
Gender: Will be telling after January 23rd!
Movement: Hopefully soon! I did find out I have an
anterior placenta, so it may take longer for me to feel
the baby moving.
Sleep: Pretty bad. I hope my new Boppy
pillow will turn things around! Guess
the Lord is just preparing me for the first
few months with Baby Cole.
What I Miss: Energy...I have mentioned this
before, but it really is taking me so much longer
to get things done. My to-dolist is not getting
checked off as fast!
Cravings: Anything salty and spicy! I have become
a big fan of chicken biscuits and sausage biscuits...
probably not the healthiest! :)
Symptoms: Morning Sickness...it is still
there!!! I honestly don't recall a morning when I
did not get sick. I think it has been ten weeks now!
Best Moment of the Week: Lots of fun Christmas
gifts for Baby Cole! Baby Cole is very well loved, or I
guess you could say becoming spoiled!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I totally think it's a GIRL!!! I craved spicy and salty with both of my girls!! :)

    ReplyDelete