photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Treasured Christmas Dinner

When I was in the 9th grade, all of my friends from high school gathered together to celebrate Christmas. In the beginning, we had a potluck dinner and exchanged gifts by playing "dirty Santa." As we all moved off to college, we just decided to meet at local restaurants for our Christmas dinner. Since then a tradition has begun that continues today! I think it's pretty special that we all still get together every year. These girls are near and dear to my heart, and I treasure every moment I get to spend time with them! Merry Christmas to each of you! Love you girls!

Abby, Lee, Me, Meredith, Abby, Becky, Stephanie
Christy, Natalie, Paige, Jamie, and Allison

Natalie, Paige, Me, Lee, and Meredith

My Pregnant Friends: Abby, Abby, Me, and Becky
All three of these girls are having BOYS!!

Natalie, Paige, and Me

No comments:

Post a Comment