photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Sunday, February 13, 2011

23 WEEKS

Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 23 Weeks
Size of Baby: Baby C is the size of a large mango (weight)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 16.5 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: I do not know how I would
survive without them! I'm going to have a
hard time transitioning back to pants
with no elastic waist band.
Gender: It's a BOY!!!
Movement: He is becoming a little wiggle worm
more and more each day!
Sleep: Still tossin and turnin! Some nights I have had
to sleep sitting up because my heartburn is so bad.
What I Miss: Good sleep!
Cravings: Chips and Cheese Dip...I think I
could eat this every day.
Symptoms: Heartburn, and that evil morning
sickness decided to revisit me this week!
Best Moment of the Week: Kyle got to feel the baby
kick for the first time this week. It was a sweet moment to
see Kyle's face light up. He was so excited!

2 comments: