photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Sunday, May 15, 2011

36 WEEKS


Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 36 Weeks
Size of Baby: Hardy is the size of a crenshaw melon
(about 6 pounds)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 30 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: I hate to say it, but I am over
them! Nothing is really comfortable anymore!
Gender: B-O-Y
Movement: Hardy is a still very active!
Even though he does not have much
room to move around, he somehow manages
to still kick my left side all the time.
Sleep: I have forgotten what it feels like to sleep!
I am up every two hours either touse the restroom
or because my reflux is so bad that I wake up choking.
I honestly think I will sleep more once he is here.
What I Miss: Sitting comfortable without feeling
like there is a watermelon between my legs!
I know it will all be worth it though
in just a few short weeks!
Cravings: Hot dogs...we had these at the
beach with my family and I have been
craving them ever since then.
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks contractions, heartburn,
stretch marks...do those count? My lower stomach
is beginning to look like a road map!
Best Moment of the Week: My fabric
for the crib skirt finally came in!! YAY!!
The nursery is almost complete!
I hope to post some pictures soon!
I am in love with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment