photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Beach Baby Hardy

As always, we had a wonderful family vacation with the Coles at Blue Mountain Beach. This was Hardy's first beach trip, and although he never saw the ocean, he definitely enjoyed the trip. I think it was mostly from all the love and attention he received from his grandparents and aunts! I was a little nervous traveling 9 hours with a 5 week old, but Hardy did really well. We drove to my parents house in Brandon and stayed the night to break up the drive, and then drove to Blue Mountain the next day. Hardy slept most of the time and we had to stop twice to feed him. As long as the car was moving he was a happy camper. As you will see in the pictures, we mostly played dress up with Hardy every day. Nana had fully outfitted Hardy with a beach wardrobe! I think he makes for a pretty cute beach baby! I look forward to next year when he will be able to play in the sand! Thank you Coles for a fantastic week at the beach!

Dinner at Bayou Bill's

All the Family


Love this sweet outfit from CC!



Mr. Dane and Hardy


Daddy and Hardy...so sweet!


CC and Hardy


My two favorite men!

Birthday Family Pic!



Me and my precious Hardy

My 29th Birthday at Louis Louis


Daddy and Hardy were both tired of shopping!




How cute is that face!?!

Enjoying a moment with my little man!


Bath time: CC got him an adorable
shark bath robe



Cutest thing I have ever seen!

The Cole Family attending the
final Harry Potter film

Of course, we had to take the traditional
white family photos! A big rain storm
caused us to settle for the balcony.


All the ladies and Hardy

The Boys

Daddy and his baby boy




Mommy and Hardy

Aunt Nay Nay and Hardy


Hardy with his grandparents!

No comments:

Post a Comment