photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Thursday, November 3, 2011

5 MONTHS

5 Month Stats
Weight: 15 lbs. 2 oz.
Height: 26 3/4 inches
Diaper Size: Size 2
Clothes Size: Size 3 to 6 months
What Hardy Likes: Baby Einstein videos, especially
Baby Noah. I think Hardy is going to have a love
for animals just like his parents. It is funny though
because he loves the fake animals, but as
soon as the real ones come on he screams.
What Hardy Dislikes: Hardy does not like being
left in a room by himself and he will be sure
to let you know it. He has become very
aware of when you come and go.
Best Moment of the Month: Hardy's first Halloween!
What a treat! He was the cutest landshark I've ever seen!

5 Month Highlights:
You have finally rolled over!! YAY!! On October 18th, you rolled
from your tummy to your back. I was making the bed, and I looked
over and there you were laying on your back! On October 26th,
you rolled from your back to your tummy when you were
playing on your activity mat. I actually caught it on video,
and you were so proud of yourself!
You love your feet, and you finally figured out
how to put them in your mouth. I find you sucking
on those toes all the time!
If anything is in arm's reach, you will reach for it
and pick it up. First you inspect it, and then it
instantly goes in your mouth...even Emmy's tail.
Speaking of Emmy, you have become
much more aware of her. You love to
touch and grab a handful of hair!
You are becoming much more expressive
in your emotions. You give us the greatest
laughs, but you also let us know when
you are not happy! You have become rather vocal.
You love when I sing to you! If you are getting
fussy, all I have to do is start singing and
you begin smiling. "If you're happy and you
know it" is becoming a favorite of yours.
You are growing so fast, especially in length.
My guess is that you are going to be
tall just like your Daddy.
You become extremely animated
when I lay you on the changing table to
get ready for bed. Your whole body starts
moving from head to toe and you just jabber away!
One of my favorite parts of the day is waking
you up in the morning. You get the biggest smile
on your face when you see me. It just melts my heart!
I also love your dream feed at night. I am going to
miss this time with you so much. You are incredibly
sweet and cuddly. You quickly fall back to sleep in my
arms, and I have the hardest time putting you down.
I often call up Daddy to come see you, and we just
stare at you for a while because you are so precious.
We love you so much Hardy! You are our little sunshine!





No comments:

Post a Comment