photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Friday, November 18, 2011

Hardy Lately

It truly is amazing how much a baby changes in a months time. Hardy is growing up too fast, and doing new stuff every day! As I was looking back at his newborn pictures the other day, I was stunned at how much he has changed and grown in just 5 months. I wish he could stay a baby forever, but I love how more of his personality is coming out. Those sweet smiles he gives me every day are worth a million. Hope you enjoy these pictures of our little guy!

Hanging with Daddy

Love my frog mat from Aunt NayNay

Trick or Treat

Watching the Cardinals

Going for a ride

Lovin on Emmy

Firs time in an exersaucer

Happy Fall

Feels good to the toothies

Sweet baby Hardy

Mommy and Hardy

Aunt Katie came to visit Hardy

Watching Baby Noah

Relaxin in the bathtub

Hardy's favorite chew toy

My two favorite boys

Workin the pout

hello everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment