photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hardy's 1st Christmas in Brandon

Kyle, Hardy, and I went to Brandon for a few days to celebrate Christmas with my family. It was a whirlwind of trip, but I am so thankful I got to spend a few days with my family during this holiday season. It was quite a treat to see the excitement on my niece and nephews faces as they opened their presents! Hardy was rather intrigued with his gifts too! We also enjoyed time at the park, having nerf wars, making Christmas crafts, and just staying up late visiting with each other! What a great trip and I am so grateful to the Lord for the family he has given to me!

Poppa snuggled up with Hardy and Madden

Our little fashion queen Molly Kate

Hardy sleeping on his tummy...
how sweet are those feet!

Well, hello Mommy

Can you tell who the kids love?

Nana and Hardy

Poppa and Nana with Hardy

Poppa, Nana, Hardy, Miles, Molly Kate, Mikias

Mom and Dad with their girls and grandkids

Kyle, Me, and Hardy

Kyle helping Molly Kate unwrap her present

A princess piggy bank...all smiles from MK


Mikias was excited about his too!

Miles and his football piggy bank

Madden dancing to his wheels on the bus toy

Hardy opening his first present

Christmas pajamas!

Hat and gloves for Hardy...Molly Kate was as excited
about Hardy's gift as he was!


Having fun opening presents...
Hardy loved the bows!




Aunt Laura helping Hardy play with his toys

"Nana I don't want a bow around my neck."

"Nevermind, I kind of like this bow."

"What a great idea Nana. This bow is so fun!"

Baby Einstein On The Go DVD...
Mommy is happy!

My First Christmas ornament from Nana


This is my favorite picture! So SWEET!



Daddy and Hardy

Molly Kate and Miles teaching Hardy
how to hit the balls

Mikias, Miles, and Mr. Potato Head

Hardy watching a movie with Mikias and Molly Kate

Madden really enjoyed his cupcake from Gigi's

Aunt Laura snuggling with Hardy

Mikias, Molly Kate, Miles, and Madden

Mikias, Hardy, Molly Kate, Miles, and Madden

Somebody did not want to take a picture!

Mikias and Hardy

Everybody is melting down!

Making Hardy's handprint ornament




Poppa and Hardy

1 comment: