photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Hardy's Half Birthday


6 Month Stats
Weight: 16 lbs. 3 oz.
Height: 27 1/4 inches
Diaper Size: Size 2 (almost 3)
Clothes Size: Size 6 to 12 months,
9 months in footed pajamas
What Hardy Likes: Hardy loves his grandparents.
Kyle and I are both so blessed to have such
wonderful parents who adore our precious son.
Hardy will give them the best smiles and laughs!
Poppa and Pappaw can make Hardy just light up!
What Hardy Dislikes: Staying up past his
bedtime. When it is 8 o'clock,
he is ready to go to bed.
Best Moment of the Month: Hardy's 1/2 Birthday
party! We got a cake to celebrate, and Hardy
dug his hand into the icing. Don't worry, I wiped
his hands off before he had a chance to lick them.

6 Month Highlights:
Now that you have learned how to roll over, you
started sleeping on your side this month. We were visiting
Nana and Poppa's house for Thanksgiving and when I
went in to feed you, you were sound asleep on your side.
It is so precious!
You started playing in your exersaucer this month.
I would not say that you love it yet, but you are
exploring and once you can pull down on the
animals I think you will really enjoy it.
You started eating rice cereal this month,
and you have it every morning. It's
so cute when you smack your lips
as you are eating it.
You now recognize your name. When we
say Hardy you will turn your head to us.
You have suddenly become ticklish.
I can tickle you under your neck
or at the top of your legs, and you
will give the biggest chuckle.
You love to look at yourself in the
mirror now. Every morning once I wake
you up, before we get your bottle we
stop at the mirror in the dining room.
You always smile real big when you
first see yourself.
You are definitely showing more emotion
and your personality and sense of humor
are starting to come out. You laugh so much
more, but you also let us know when you are
bored or upset.
I still occasionally catch you staring at your hands,
but they are quickly becoming more busy.
You are exploring with them, and you will
rake objects to yourself that are in reach.
You love to rub your hands across objects
that are soft and furry.
You are becoming more attached to me,
and it makes my heart feel so good.
You will lift your arms up when you want
to be picked up, and you reach out to touch
my face when I feed you and when I sing to
you before bed. It is adorable!

My Sweet Little Boy,
You are 6 months!! I cannot believe how fast you are growing up. It seems like just yesterday that we were riding home from Tupelo with you, and bringing you into our home for the first time. Now, there are diapers, toys, burp cloths, bibs, and little tiny socks scattered from one end of our home to another! And I love it!! You have brought an incredible amount of joy to our lives, and we are having so much fun with you as our son. When your daddy and I go to bed at night, we always talk about you and how much we love you. You have captured our hearts, and we just love you to pieces! I am trying so hard to store away as many of these precious moments with you, because I know you will only be little once, and you are growing so fast! As we approach Christmas, and begin to ponder upon our Savior's birth, I hope and pray that one day you will know Him and love Him. I love you so much sweet Hardy, and I look forward to the next 6 months!










No comments:

Post a Comment