photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Monday, December 26, 2011

The Night Before Christmas

After spending a few days in Brandon with my family, we packed up the car and headed north to Memphis for the holidays! Kyle and I were were listening to Hardy jabber in the back of the car on the way, and I began to tear up. There were moments that I never thought this day would come, and here we were driving to Memphis to celebrate Christmas with our sweet baby boy. It was such a sweet moment for me! Since it was Hardy's first Christmas, we took a thousand pictures (literally)! I tried to pick out my favorites, but it is so hard. We spent Christmas Eve at Kyle's grandmother's house for lunch, went to the Christmas Eve service at church, and ended the day at the Hosea's house for dinner. It was a wonderful day spent with family and friends!

Playing with Daddy

Checking out Daddy's hat..."when you gonna
take me to the Masters?"

Oh what fun...



Hardy loved playing with
these big ornaments!



Those eyes staring at me just melt my heart!

Mamaw and Hardy


Alexis, Kyle, Hardy, Mamaw, and Whitney

CC and Hardy

Elizabeth, Me, Hardy, and Whitney

Whitney, Alexis, and Elizabeth


CC and Papaw...CC got all of us plaid
pajamas to match Hardy's.


Somehow Mr. Dane ended up
with the most presents!

Calendars! We do these every year,
but this year was just pictures of Hardy.
They were a big hit!




We also got the Coles a digital picture frame
filled with pictures of Hardy. I think they liked it! :)

Santa came to visit Hardy!


Snuggled up waiting for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment