photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Family Beach Vacation

Kyle and I just returned from a week long beach trip with my family to Perdido Key, Florida. The weather was perfect, and the water was gorgeous! Of course, I loved being with my family--having everyone all in the same place for 7 days makes me so happy! It was a great week of relaxation, and just enjoying being together. We spent every day in the sun and soaked it up! It was an absolutely perfect beach trip! 

                                 
So happy to be turned around
and watching Baby Einstein.





Snuggle time with Poppa


This little guy loves the water!




Hardy loved playing 
with his bucket.

Playing in the fountains


Molly Kate and Hardy




Molly Kate and Hardy

Floating in the pool


Off to the ocean!

I spent a lot of time chasing 
Hardy down the beach!

Hardy and Madden









Nana, Molly Kate, and Hardy

Madden was not so happy to be
in the cart with Hardy

Family Beach Picture

Nana and Poppa with
the grandkids







Laura, Mom, and Me

Chillin at the beach

Mr. Hollywood

No comments:

Post a Comment