photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Thursday, May 24, 2012

See You Soon

I have never been good at goodbyes! I can remember as a young child leaving my Granny's house after a visit, and just sobbing as we pulled away. As I got older, I would have to say goodbye after visiting my sister for a weekend, and I would cry for probably half an hour. Goodbyes just don't come easy for me, and saying goodbye to my dear Christie is not going to be easy at all! Even as I write this I have tears in my eyes! 

All week long I have been trying to soak up as much time with Christie as possible. It's been so much fun because we have spent almost every day together and eaten at the best restaurants in Oxford! Christie's sweet mom, Mrs. Paula, came to town for a few days to help Christie finish packing up, and it's been fun to spend time with her as well. Mrs. Paula was so kind to treat us to dinner tonight at Boure. Christie and her family will be pulling out immediately following Hardy's birthday party, so I was thankful for this dinner and to share one last evening with her. Christie, I know I have said this before, but you have know idea how much our family is going to miss you! You have been the biggest blessing to each of us! This is not goodbye, this is just see you soon! We love you Christie!






No comments:

Post a Comment