photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Friday, July 13, 2012

Goodbye 20's, Hello THIRTY!

I can now say that I am officially an adult! Sure there are many qualifications for becoming an adult, but I would say turning 30 has to be one of them. Since the first of the year I have been counting down the months and days before turning the big 3-0! I just really was not looking forward to turning 30. I realize 30 is still so young, but when working with college students you really start to feel the significance of ten years! Well, turning 30 ended up being a fantastic day for me, and I honestly don't feel any different. I kicked off my birthday celebration at Bottle Tree enjoying breakfast with my mom and Carmen Rae. What a great start! The rest of the day was very laid back and enjoyable. Kyle had mentioned to me that we would be meeting our families for dinner, but little did I know that he had gathered all of my favorite people for dinner at Boure and to celebrate over cake later! So much fun and such a surprise! After being out west for a month, it was so fun to just be with all my friends and family! Thanks Kyle for a wonderful birthday celebration! It looks like 30 is going to be a great year for me after all!

Kyle, Hardy, Me, Hayley, and Keith


Corrie, Shannon, Me, Missy, and Carmen Rae

Kyle, Me, Thomas, and Kelly

Mom and Me

Hunter, Shannon, Me, Kyle, Corrie, and David

Hardy and Aunt Nay Nay

Kyle, Sarah, Me, and Nick

Missy and Me

CC, Hardy, and Nana

Hardy and Bull

Kyle and Me

My 30th Birthday Cake

Blowing out the candles

Kyle, Hardy, Me, Cyndi, and Dane

Laura, Me, Missy, and Corrie

Whitney, Kyle, Hardy, Me, Alexis, Cyndi, and Dane

Hardy, Me, Peggie, Bull, and Kyle

Alexis, Me, and Whitney 
with my fun teacup cake plate

Carmen Rae and Me

No comments:

Post a Comment