photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Hardy Moments in July

Oh, my little Hardy is growing up WAY TOO FAST!! It truly blows my mind how one little person can have so much personality! Every day Kyle and I are laughing about something he did. I can already tell that he is going to have a very independent personality. He is not even 14 months and he wants to do so many things by himself. At the very end of this month, Hardy began to walk. It was amazing how fast he got it. Within a few days he went from taking steps to full out walking everywhere. It probably will not be long before he is running! As you will notice in the pictures, he is always trying to escape and go outside. Looks like I better strap on my boots, because this little guy is going full speed ahead. I am sure it will be the best ride of our lives!

Lil Fireman

Hardy loves him some Oreos,
and no he wasn't eating them for breakfast.
We just had not got dressed for the day!

Hardy and Emmy...my is she sweet to him!

Hardy meeting Bella, the Smith's golden doodle 

Snuggled up with Bobo

Enjoying some yogurt and 
feeding it to himself

Enthralled by Baby Einstein

Pure sweetness!

Trying to escape the doctor's office

Bedtime reading with Mama

Do we see a pattern here?
He is always trying to get out the door!

Love him to pieces!

Got these out of the cabinet
and brought them to us!

Bull and Hardy

Here he is trying to leave 
once again!

Silly Hardy

Mr. Piano Man

Hardy and Whitney

Driving Miss Whitney




No comments:

Post a Comment