photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Friday, November 2, 2012

26 WEEKS: Baby Girl


Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 26 Weeks
Size of Baby: Baby Girl is the size of an
English Hothouse Cucumber (length)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 21 lbs.
It is so crazy that I have gained the
exact same weight that I did with Hardy.
Maternity Clothes: I am really loving
all the colored denim this go round.
What a nice addition!
Gender: G-I-R-L
Movement: This little girl seems
to be more active than her brother.
Every time I get still she starts kicking.
Kyle got to feel her kick for the first 
time a few weeks ago and it was so exciting!
Sleep: Not so great, but once you 
have children do you ever really sleep good
again?!? Maybe when they go to college!
What I Miss: Just being smaller. Carrying
around all that extra weight especially 
when it is centrally located starts to 
take its toll after a while. 
Cravings: Oreos and Milk
I have definitely had my fair share 
of double stuff over the past few weeks!
Symptoms: Heartburn and it is terrible!
Already back on the prescription 
meds just like I was with Hardy.
Best Moment of the Week: We had a great doctor's
appointment on Monday! Our baby girl is 
very healthy which is big blessing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment