photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Monday, April 20, 2009

B. Happybags

In celebration of Earth Day, April 22nd, I thought I would share with you how I am helping preserve our beautiful earth. About 6 months ago I decided it was time to make the switch from plastic to recyclable bags. In search of a bag that would be functional and stylish, I found these really very cute bags by B. Happybags. They come in all sorts of different patterns and they are cotton so you can wash them. They are $24 each which I think it pretty reasonable being that you are going to use it over and over. Check them out and celebrate Earth Day!

www.bhappybags.com

           Wendy

1 comment:

  1. Penny Thompson said,
    April 21, 2009 at 9:38 am

    My sweet crazy daughter, Only you could find and recommend a stylish recyclable shopping bag. I love it!!!!!!!!!!! I got mine from Walmart, they are ugly but cheap! Wait they are black and they say black is slenderizing .I know what to ask you now for my birthday! I love you, Mama

    Glad I made this comment. I really love my bag that you got me for Mother's Day!! Can't wait to see what you fine next...Love you, Mama

    ReplyDelete