photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Saturday, May 9, 2009

3 YEARS!!!



On Wednesday, May 6th, Kyle and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary! Most people always say this but it really is true. I cannot believe it has been three years! Although these years have flown by, each year I am more and more thankful to the Lord for the gift of marriage and for giving me the best husband in Kyle. It was an incredibly fun anniversary as we had what Kyle called "A Day in The Delta". We went to Ground Zero Blues Club, the McCarty store (my favorite stop of the day), the Jim Henson Museum, the Indianola Pecan House, and the BB King Museum. We ended our day in Greenwood and celebrated that evening at The Alluvian. In honor of my wonderful, amazing, loving husband here are ten of my favorite things about him.

1. His love for our Savior, Jesus Christ, and his desire to make the gospel known among college students and around the world.
2. His desire to always have fun...Kyle plans the best road trips ever! 
3. His kindness towards others.
4. His patience with me, which is a lot!
5. His servant heart.
6. His positivity...Kyle is the most optimistic person I know!
7. His love for family.
8. His humility.
9. His passion for sports, especially Ole Miss...I know this is crazy but I do love that he loves it so much!
10. His LOVE for ME!!!!!







1 comment:

  1. aw amy, this just made me so happy! i just now realized that y'all have a blog, i'm gonna have to start reading it! we miss y'all so much! hope you're having a good time at greek summit.. we are coming to america at the end of july, beginning of august adn would LOVE to see y'all! let's talk soon.. love ya!- sarah love

    ReplyDelete