photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Easy Guacamole

I made this for my disciples on Tuesday night in honor of Cinco de Mayo. It is so delicious that had they not been there I probably would have eaten the entire bowl! It is really easy to make and I actually doubled the recipe to have more. I also added tomatoes to give it a little more flavor. Enjoy!

Ingredients:
1/2 white onion, finely chopped
1 jalapeno (seeded for less heat, if desired), finely chopped
1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
kosher salt and black pepper
2 ripe avocados, diced
2 tablespoons of fresh lemon or lime juice

Directions:
In a large bowl, combine the onion, jalapeno, cilantro, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Using the back of a fork, mash the avocados until they begin to release their juices. Add the avocados and lime juice and stir to combine.


No comments:

Post a Comment