photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Monday, May 4, 2009

SALSA

This is one of my new favorite appetizer recipes! My dear new friend Sandra Vaughan brought it to our Esther bible study and after one bite I could not stop. It is so delicious and very easy to make it. I have served it with burgers, bbq, and just as an appetizer at a shower. It is quick to make when you are in a hurry. Enjoy!

Ingredients:
1 can of white shoepeg corn
1 can of diced black olives
1 can of diced green peppers
2 to 3 roma tomatoes
2 cups of Monterrey Jack cheese
1/2 cup of Italian dressing
1/4 cup of finely chopped cilantro

Directions:
Mix all ingredients together. Pour dressing over the mix. Add in chopped cilantro. Stir...and you are done! Serve it with tostito scoops.

Tips: If you would like to double the recipe I suggest only using one can of black olives. Also if you are not that crazy about the cilantro you can use less. I was so excited to cut some of my fresh herbs from out back that I used as much as I could! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment