photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Monday, May 4, 2009

Fulfilling a Dream

Ever since I was a little girl I have always wanted to have a vegetable garden. I can vividly remember being a child and asking my Mom if I could grow carrots. I am not really sure why it was carrots but probably because I was a pretty picky eater when I was younger and did not like many greens! Well this year I am finally fulfilling a childhood dream! It has definitely started with baby steps but I guess you got to start somewhere. So, I now have a blueberry bush, tomato plant, and several herbs including cilantro, parsley, and basil. I have already used several of the herbs in dishes and they add such extravagant flavor! The tomato plant is growing so fast and I am anxiously awaiting the day it for it to yield fruit! I have discovered that gardening is quite easy! I will be glad to offer any help or tips!

Blueberry Bush

Tomato Plant

Herbs: Cilantro, Basil, Parsley

 

No comments:

Post a Comment