photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

After many years of waiting...

Let me start by saying I absolutely LOVE Oxford! Kyle and I often travel and we always say that nothing beats Oxford. However, Oxford is a small town. Even though it is home to the Ole Miss Rebels, it is still a relatively small town. I believe that is the beauty of Oxford though because it is full of charm. It has definitely captured my heart! :) A minor drawback though is that we do not have a lot of things that the big city life offers. For example: we do not have a Target (I know that makes some of you gasp). But, it just gives me an excuse to go to Memphis for the day. I do believe Oxford is finally arriving though in a small way. This is big news that I have been awaiting since I was a freshman in college nine years ago. Yes, Oxford is getting a...CHICK-FIL-A!!! As you can tell, I am very excited! In fact, I almost cried when I saw the sign go up! Rumor on the street is that it will be finished in July. Kyle and I plan on camping out for the grand opening so we can get the free meal certificates!




1 comment:

  1. Knowing how much you love Chick-fil-a, I know how excited you are about this news! CONGRATULATIONS! By the way way, how close is it to your house? Looking forward to their great nuggets & wishing you many HAPPY MEALS (HAHA-get it HAPPY MEAlS) at the Oxford Chick-fil-a!
    Love You, Mama

    ReplyDelete