photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Saturday, July 18, 2009

What a SURPRISE!!!

My birthday was July 12th, but on Thursday night my sweet husband threw a surprise party for me. I was definitely surprised! We had dinner with the Daniels at Newk's to catch up on life and hear about their honeymoon. They have been moving so we stopped by to see their place and then headed home to play games (at least that is what I thought). Once we got home, I stopped to pull up some weeds that were growing in the front flower bed. They all three kind of looked at me strangely and Kyle simply asked, "Honey, what are you doing?" I said, "I am pulling up these weeds real quick, the door is unlocked, ya'll can go on in." Well they just kept looking at me so I finished and hurried inside. Of course as I opened the door everyone shouted, SURPRISE!!! I just stood there totally shocked and laughed because I was holding a handful of weeds! :) The party was so much fun and I enjoyed getting to visit with good friends! Thanks to all that came to celebrate with me! Each of you are very dear to me!


Morgan, Me, and Carmen Rae

Jeffrey, Mary Melinda, Me, and Kyle

Ellen, Mary Catherine, Morgan, Carmen Rae,
Me, Rebecca, and Missy

Craig, Missy, Me, and Kyle

Thomas, Zach, Me, Kyle, BJ, and Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment