photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Oh the Excitement!

Kyle and I went to Wal-Mart today in search of two items that were recently released. We have been counting down the days for one of these, but the other one was quite a surprise. Ok, I will show you them!

This is the one we have been waiting to be released. It came out
on Tuesday and we purchased it today! I don't think my husband
has ever missed the releasing of a new George Strait CD. 
We are HUGE fans! I am sure we will be listening to this 
the entire drive back to Oxford!

Now, this is the one that was a big surprise, but we are 
oh so excited about it! I am pretty sure this beat 
out George Strait for my husband!  Yes, Ole Miss has graced
the cover of Sports Illustrated for the 3rd time this year!
All we have to say is HOTTY TODDY! The SEC better watch out this 
year! Ole Miss has been ranked #6! We are more than ready for 
football season to begin and to see what is in store 
for the Rebels this year! Ole Miss' own Shephard Smith
praised the Rebels during his Fox News broadcast. Enjoy
the fight song playing in the background! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment