photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Friday, September 18, 2009

A Delectable Dining Experience

The staff women of Campus Crusade along with several students hosted a Progressive Dinner on Thursday evening. I think a progressive dinner is one of the finest and most fun dining experiences, and this one did not disappoint! The food was fabulous and the fellowship was enjoyed by all! I loved getting to know lots of girls that our new to our ministry, as well as catching up with the rest! It was a very delightful evening! 

Hallie, Me, and Parisa at Appetizers

The Progressive Dinner Menu

The Three C's were incredible hostesses! 
I was stunned by the beauty of their decorations
when I entered the room! It was adorable!

The 3 C's (hostesses): Christie, Me, Chelsea, and Callie


My KD Girls at Dessert: Jill, Sarah, Katie, 
Me, and Mary Catherine! I love these girls and
will be spending lots of time with them next week! 
Rush begins on Wednesday! Pray for the upcoming
pledge class of KD, and that we will have many 
opportunities to minister to them. 

2 comments:

  1. So awesome!! It's was beautiful!! Was every stop this pretty?? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dinner stop was by far the best! That is why I had to post so many pictures of it! It was outstanding!

    ReplyDelete