photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy Birthday to Three's Company


Monday night we celebrated the birthdays of Jeff, Zach, and Thomas (all 3 our roommates, hence 3's Company)! All three of these boys are very dear to me! They are pretty much my "adopted sons", and I absolutely LOVE the fact that they are always at my house! Maybe the Lord is preparing me to have boys! :) Jeff is a wonderful guy, and spent the past two summers with us on summer projects: Rome and Greek Summit. The Lord has gifted him with an incredible desire for the Word, and we are praying that He will intern with us next year. You can pray that too! Thomas graduated in May, and now lives in Oxford and works at the Baptist Healthplex. Thomas, hmmm....he's Thomas! One of the things I love most about Thomas is that he tells it like it is, maybe I like this quality because it is one we share! Truly though, we are so grateful for Thomas because he is always willing to keep our Emmy! He is so helpful to us, and would do anything for a friend! If he just wouldn't eat so much! Well, if these were my children, I would have a favorite, Zach! I hope and pray that our boys are just like him!  Zach is one of the most genuine people I know, and a very well-rounded guy. He used to live out a ways in Oxford, so he would take a nap at our house every day! He moved closer in this year, and we kind of miss having him around. He asked Kyle and I on Monday night what we were going to do next year when he was gone (hopefully he will be playing pro baseball). We both said we would be depressed for a while, but we would be okay if he promised to come visit us! Kyle has discipled all three of these guys throughout their college experiences, and I know he treasures the friendship he has with each of them! I am just thankful he shared them with me! 

Jeff, Thomas, and Zach

These are my "adopted daughters"...better known
as the 3 C's: Callie, Christie, and Chelsea. I think they 
had a little too much sugar! I love that they always
seem to make me laugh!


No comments:

Post a Comment