photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's Not Easy Being Green

I spent the weekend at the Kappa Delta house helping out with recruitment, and making sure that the KD's got the best pledge class! I was actually there from Wednesday until Bid Day on Sunday. I went to bed at 2, 4, 6, and 2:30 in the morning each day! Yes, you can call me crazy! I do not know how I stayed up so late each day, but I am glad that I was able to help out. It was fun to spend so much time with about 150 girls, and ten advisors. The KD's got a wonderful pledge class, and I look forward to getting to know all of them. The theme of Bid Day was "It's Not Easy Being Green", and the t-shirts had Kermit on them. Most of you know about my frog obsession, so I begged the pledge trainer to save me one. I get my cute t-shirt at breakfast tomorrow! I guess it was all worth it! :)


The girls of KD Skit

Waiting for the Bid List
Reading of The List
The Cutest Bid Day sign
Liz (my roomie in college), Victoria, & Mary Catherine (pledge trainer)
What cute sisters! I love these girls!
All sisters, and now sisters in KD
Our Party Chairs and the President of KD

The 2009 KD Pledge Class

1 comment: