photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Mrs. Cyndi!!!

Happy Birthday to you! Since I cannot be out celebrating your birthday with you, I thought we could celebrate blog style! Just wanted you to know how special you are to me, and how thankful I am to have you as my mother-in-love. You have blessed my life in so many ways! I am especially thankful for the way you raised your children, because I have greatly benefited from this. I am most grateful for your faith in God, and your confidence in Him. It has encouraged me so often recently. I am also thankful for your love for shopping! I know that I will always have a partner in crime! :) I hope you have had a delightful day, and please know that you are the most AMAZING mother-in-love! Love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment