photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Missing in Action

My oh my! I have been totally absent from the blogging world for 3 weeks now! There have been so many times I have wanted to write, but just have not had the hours in the day. Kyle and I have had quite a bit going on, and the days have just flown by. I am sure you can relate. I guess something just had to go, and it was my beloved blog! :) However, I am back and have lots to fill you in on!

The month of February got off to a great start with a visit from my dear friend Jennifer! Jennifer is a very dear friend of mine from college, and I have not seen her in a year. It was so fun to spend the day with her and Mary Elise, her precious daughter. Mary Elise is just adorable! Check out those beautiful lips and blue eyes! It was so funny being around her because she would not talk in front of me. As soon as I would walk out of the room, she would become a chatter box. We had a great visit over lunch and dinner, and I pray I get to see them again soon!


Who Dat?!?! Another BIG highlight from this month was the Saints win at the Super Bowl! My father has always been a Saints fan, so I was very excited about this win! We watched the game on the big screen with about 60 college students! Such fun times!





In other news of the month, my sweet sister-in-love, Alexis, starred as Mrs. Potts in Beauty and the Beast at Briarcrest High School. She definitely stole the show when she sang her solo "Beauty and The Beast." Her voice is beautiful, and I definitely was choking back some tears. It was a wonderful show, and we enjoyed watching Mrs. Potts!





As you can see, we have been quite busy! We also took a quick trip to New Orleans, and today I hosted a baby shower for a dear friend in Oxford. These post to come! Happy February! Spring is just around the corner!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my!!! Alexis looks adorable in her costume. Wish I could have seen her performance. She is just beautiful. Check to see if there is video...would love to see it. Would love to see Jennifer and Mary Elise. Mary Elise has grown so much and is precious. Great pic of three of you! Love you, Mama

    ReplyDelete