photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Yes, it is January...

Well, actually tomorrow is February 1st, and I still have up a Christmas blog design! And some of you thought I had forgot! Let me explain. I have a new design coming by Fabulous K Creative that will indeed be fabulous! It is not up yet, because she has been waiting for me to send her a picture of us. I have a friend that was going to take some pictures of Kyle and I since my hair is brown now. I was planning on doing that this week until my sweet husband had a hunting accident on Wednesday night. We were suppose to be at our staff Christmas party (yes, delayed to January because of everyone's schedules) in about 30 minutes, and he walks in the door with blood all over his face! As you can imagine, I was quite alarmed! Apparently while he was hunting with Isaac, the gun backfired after he shot, and he got "kissed" by the scope. He was definitely being tough, but when he got out of the shower he was feeling light-headed. I then begged him to let me take him to the urgent care center. Good thing we did! 7 stitches later, we were leaving the doctor's office. The doc actually offered me a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to look at Kyle's skull--that is how deep the cut went! I could not look though. Just seeing the cut was enough! Kyle's eye is looking better every day, and he gets the stitches out tomorrow! The doctor said, "it will look so good that if you are in Miss America and don't win, it won't be my fault!" All that to say, the new design should be up soon! At least it gives you something to look forward too!

No comments:

Post a Comment