photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring has Sprung at The Coles

What is a girl to do when her husband is gone overseas for ten days, and she is at home looking for something to do to pass the time? DECORATE! My mother was spending the week with me, so we decided to do some spring decorating. We changed out my dining room table decor, and the arrangements in my living room to make them more springy. We also did a little decorating for Easter. After several trips to Hobby Lobby, and looking in every store for the perfect pot, my mom got to work on the arrangements, and they are lovely! My mother could have been an interior decorator because she is so incredibly talented, but I am thankful she comes to my house and works for free! Hope you enjoy all the pictures of my new pretties!

Daffodils are blooming all over Oxford!
Mom and I picked these from some frat boys
yard that were much obliged to let us have some.


These are the new arrangements my Mom
made for the living room.

We looked everywhere for the perfect pot,
and finally found this lovely blue one
at an antique store in Oxford.

My mother-in-love gave me the
cute Easter bunny as happy!

Snapdragons...I love all the
colors of SPRING!
Angel Wing Begonia...these will have
pretty red blooms soon.

Kyle and I found this fun door mat
at Crate and Barrell.

I found these precious bunnies at Bella Vita,
my favorite store in Collierville.


4 comments:

  1. Hmmmm....when is it going to be my turn? (said in my whiniest kid voice!) Love all the flowers...we'll have to wait a few more weeks up here or they'll be dead with the next frost!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where'd you get your wreath? I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where'd you get your wreath? I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Laura! I got it a few years back at a fun store in Louisville while visiting my sister. I saw some similar ones at Target the other day though, and I bet they would be on sale now. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete