photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Friday, April 16, 2010

At Last...

I finally got to meet Mikias!!! On Monday morning, I loaded Annie in the car, and we ventured up to Nashville to meet Laura and the kids. Emmy seemed quite sad to see Annie go, but Annie leaped into the car. I am not sure that she knew where she was headed, but she was glad to be going! My good friend Morgan made the drive with me, and it was very nice to have some company. I was so excited to see Molly Kate and meet Mikias. We met at a park, and when we got out of the car, MK came running to me, and gave me a BIG hug! Got to love those! Mikias kept saying, "Amy!" It was so cute that he knows my name! We enjoyed a quick lunch, and spent some time playing at the park. Mikias is precious, and has the cutest smile. Both of these kids just melt my heart! I wish our visit could have been longer, but we both had to turn around, and drive back home. When we were leaving, MK said, "Can I come home with you?" How precious! I am hoping I can snag the kids for a few days once Miles comes home and my sister has Madden. I am sure she will be needing a break! What I would give for the Cuthbertsons to live closer!





1 comment:

  1. I am so glad I too got to meet Mikias and see Molly Kate and Laura! It was such a fun-filled day! Thanks for letting me share the day with you! It was great! Hope to see these cute kids again soon!

    ReplyDelete