photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Monday, April 5, 2010

Extreme Makeover: Steak Edition

When the Extreme Makeover episode aired on television, Kyle and all of our students were in Italy for Spring Break. Many wanted to watch it, so my Dad mailed me a DVD, and we had a viewing party at our house. One of the student's uncle owns the Big Texan in Amarillo, Texas. He shipped us four 72 ounce steaks, and we had Extreme Makeover: Steak Edition. I have never seen so much meat in my life, and there are tons of people who have eaten this steak by themselves. I think the world record was 8 minutes and 52 seconds! It was a fun evening, but I have never had so many people in my house at once! There were people lining the stairs just to watch the show! I guess a man will never turn down a good steak, and good television!

This is what a 72 oz. steak looks like!
Can you imagine eating that?!?

A 72 oz. steak chopped up!

Lots of people watching
Extreme Makeover Hattiesburg!



No comments:

Post a Comment