photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Benihana Birthday for Nay Nay

On Monday night we celebrated Whitney's 27th Birthday! She is better known as Nay Nay around the family, because that is what Kyle called her when he was little! Whitney is a huge fan of Benihana, and it has become her birthday tradition to have dinner there. I must say that I enjoy it too! Over the years, I have really come to treasure Whitney's friendship. She is a wonderful sister to Kyle, and a very loyal person. This past year she has been so sweet to encourage us and support us through the difficult times. I am so blessed to have her as my sister-in-love, and I know I can always count on her to give me a good laugh (and good fashion tips)! Love you Whitney, and Happy Birthday!

Kyle, The Birthday Girl, and Me
Bull, Whitney, and Peggie
Kyle, Mrs. Cyndi, and Whitney
Will, Bull, and Kyle
Breck, Will, Bull, and Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment