photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Saturday, May 1, 2010

If Words Were Only Enough

Yes, I am fully aware that I have already posted about my precious Senior girls, but I must do it again! Tuesday night was our last Crusade weekly meeting of the semester because the students have exams next week. Christie, Chelsea, and Morgan, three of my disciples, took me to dinner at Old Venice before the meeting. It was such a sweet and honoring time. The girls brought me a gorgeous flower arrangement in a McCarty bowl! And to top that off, they each wrote me a letter! I waited until I got home that evening to read them, and I just sat in the chair and sobbed. These girls are so dear to me, and I truly feel like Paul did when he left Titus. I feel like these girls are my spiritual daughters, and each of them hold a special place in my heart. Words truly are not enough to describe what they mean to me. I wish I could just stop time for a few weeks, so I could grab a little more time with them. The reality is though they will be Ole Miss alumni come next Saturday, and my heart is filled with joy as I ponder upon what the Lord has in store for them. I am just incredibly grateful for the time He gave me with them. What a blessing!

Morgan, Me, Christie, Chelsea

Morgan, Christie, Me, Chelsea, Carmen Rae

My lovely flowers!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all of the encouragement you've given me throughout my time here at Ole Miss. What a joy it was to be discipled by such a woman of God. I am so grateful for the wisdom I've gained through that experience. Don't worry, we will stay in touch and I will come visit lots! Love you!

    ReplyDelete