photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sunshiny Days


Kyle and I had a very action-packed, fun-filled week at the beach with my family! We had been in Destin for our regional conference with Crusade, so from there we met my family in Orange Beach for a few days. It was a great beach trip, and I really enjoyed having all my family in one place (we missed you Kevin)! This was Kyle's first time to meet Mikias so that was very exciting too! I'm not sure who had more fun on the trip...Kyle and I or the kids!?! The kids definitely preferred the pool over the beach, but we made sure to get in some time at both. We also took a trip to the outlet mall, and Lambert's before we left town. We had a blast spending time with Molly Kate and Mikias, and it definitely brought us much joy! We are so looking forward to having them in Oxford for a week in July!



















No comments:

Post a Comment