photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Sunday, May 16, 2010

This Chapter Comes to An End..

I have posted about these girls hundred times now, but this will probably be the last one for a while being that my senior girls are now ALUMNI of The University of Mississippi! Each of them graduated from Ole Miss last Saturday, and their days as a college student have come to an end! I attended the ceremony in The Grove, and it was an honor to be a part of this momentous occasion. It was definitely bittersweet. I know that the Lord is going to do amazing things in and through these young women, so I am very excited for them and their future! However, as I have said many times, it is still so sad to see them go. That is the not so fun part of ministry...sending students off! What a privilege it was though to have them at Ole Miss for four years, and what an asset they were to Campus Crusade. Love you girls! You are very dear to me, and you will be deeply missed!

Chelsea, Morgan, Callie, Christie,
Carmen Rae, and Meg
The Girls and Me
Carmen Rae and Me
Chelsea and Me
Morgan and Me
Christie and Me

No comments:

Post a Comment