photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Friday, June 18, 2010

The Fun Never Ends


Last weekend was full of fun for me, and lots of memories were made! Thursday through Sunday, I was in Destin with 7 of my girl friends from high school. We had such a fun time reminiscing, and catching up on life! It was so relaxing, and I laughed so much! It was just fun for all of us to be together again. I love these girls to pieces, and it does not matter how much time passes, we can all pick up right where we left off. These are friendships that I definitely treasure! I hope that we can continue to get together for many years to come!

Meredith and I got to have lunch on
Wednesday. It was so fun to see her!
She is having a baby girl in
less than 2 weeks!
Abby, Natalie, Paige, Me,
Lee, and Becky
Natalie, Lee, Paige, and Jana
Me, Abby, Becky, and Allison
The Girls at Fire in Grayton Beach
The Girls at Graffiti in Baytowne Wharf
Allison, Abby, Me, Jana, Becky
Natalie, Lee, and Paige

1 comment: