photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Oh So Pretty!

Well hello blogging world! I just realized that I have been quite absent! I have been on two beach trips: one with all of my high school friends, and I am currently at the beach with Kyle's family. It has been so nice to be at the beach, and not at home as I am in my two week waiting period. I have many things to catch you up on! I am going to start with the fun stuff! Before I left Oxford, I snapped some quick photos of all the pretties blooming in my garden this year. I just smile when I look at them. As you may know, all of these plants came from my Grandmother's yard, and I know she would be so happy to see them in full bloom. I guess you could say I have a green thumb. If so, it was definitely inherited from my Grandmother, Granny, and Mom. However, I just think I have gotten lucky! It is amazing what a little sun and water will do! Hope these pretties put a smile on your face too!





No comments:

Post a Comment