photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Saturday, July 31, 2010

S-P-O-I-L-E-D

As I mentioned in my previous post, Molly Kate and Mikias came to stay with us for a few days in July. We had an absolute blast with them, and cannot wait until they come back for a visit! The great thing about being an aunt and uncle is that you can spoil them rotten, and then send them back home! We played and played while they were here. We went to the pool, the park, Bottle Tree, Square Books Jr., and all the greats of Oxford! Mikias was eating a cinnamon roll at Bottle Tree one morning, and he said, "I love Oxford! I want to stay here." That made me so happy! My sister said when he arrived home he asked, "Mikias go back to Oxford in 2 days?" Sadly my sister had to break the news that it would be a while before he could come back. We are hoping they can all make a trip down for a football game this fall!

Mikias at the pool

Molly Kate at the pool

Mikias and Molly Kate

Mikias at Bottle Tree

Molly Kate at Bottle Tree

Cutest pirate I have ever seen!
We bought this for Mikias
at Square Books Jr.

Mikias and Molly Kate at the
Chick-fil-A playground

Mikias loved his bubble bath!


I had a little fun too!

Ice Cream before bedtime!
Only at your aunt and uncle's house!


No comments:

Post a Comment