photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Monday, August 2, 2010

BHS Class of 2000 Reunites!

On Saturday July 31st, I celebrated my 10 year high school reunion. I graduated from Brandon High School in 2000. It was an incredibly fun night, and I realized just how much I love all my classmates! We truly had such a fun class, and it was just great to reunite again! I enjoyed catching up with lots of old friends, and taking a few trips down memory lane. It is funny how fast those ten years went by, yet when we are all together it feels just like yesterday. What a fun night had by all!

Kyle, Me, Mary Allison, and Drew

Lee, Natalie, Jana, Abby, Me

Abby, Becky, Stephanie, Me, Lee, Meredith,
Paige, Natalie, Allison, Jana, Abby, Tasha, and Jamie

Natalie and Me

Natalie, Me, and Jana

Abby and Me

Abby, Lee, Natalie, Abby, and Me

Tasha and Me

Natalie, Cully, and Me

Abby, Becky, Jessica, and Me

Jessica and Me

Natalie, Abby, Meredith, Becky, Me, and Paige

Sarah and Me

Jacob, Natalie, and Me

1 comment:

  1. You are so right! It WAS a great night. Makes me realize how much I miss chatting with you. Hopefully will get to see you soon enough. Take care.

    ReplyDelete