photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sweet Summer Moments

After a weekend of baby showers, Kyle and I loaded up the car again, and headed to Louisville, Kentucky to spend a week with the Cuthbertsons! What a fun-filled, adventure packed week! Of course, I took way too many pictures, but I just cannot help myself with these kiddos! I am absolutely obsessed with my niece and nephews! It brings so much joy to my heart to spend time with them. I cannot imagine how much I will love my own children, because I love and adore these kids so much! Here a some pictures that capture the highlights of our week in Louisville. By the end of looking at these, I am sure you will wish you could spend a week with the Cuthbertsons too!

Me and Madden at the hospital
before his blood test.

Sweet Madden...I think he is a
beautiful baby boy!

Laura and Me at the Butterfly Cafe

Celebrating Laura's 30th Birthday
Laura, Me, Mom

Mikias, Kyle, and Molly Kate

Mikias and Molly Kate feeding the horses

Molly Kate, Laura, and Mikias

Molly Kate, Laura, Madden, and Mikias
blowing out the candles

On our way to the park: Mikias and Molly Kate

Rolling down a huge hill...the kids thought
this was so much fun!

Molly Kate, Kyle, and Madden

Molly Kate, Kyle, and Mikias

Mikias at the pool...I love that smile!

Molly Kate with ice cream
all over her face!

Mikias and Molly Kate

Madden

Kyle and Madden

Kyle, Me, and Madden

1 comment:

  1. Ya'll look like the best aunt and uncle!! Love the pics!!

    ReplyDelete