photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Baby I Need Your Lovin

As I mentioned in my previous post, I recently returned from a ten day trip. I began my trip in Jackson, MS. Two weekends ago, I headed home for two baby showers. Both of these showers were for friends from high school, Jana and Christie. I thought it would be rather difficult to attend these showers, but once again the Lord sustained me, and gave me an incredible amount of strength. I had quite a fun time, and enjoyed visiting with friends from high school and college. Saturday afternoon several of the girls came over to my parents house to lay out by the pool. It was just like old times, and we had a good time reminiscing. It is hard to wrap my mind around the fact that it has been ten years since we were in high school, and now we are having babies! I am very blessed to have all these girls as a part of my life after so many years! These are precious friendships!

Jana's Shower
High School Friends: Lee, Stephanie, Abby,
Natalie, Paige, Jana, Me, Abby, and Meredith

College Friends
Me, Rachael, Leanne, Jana, Jessica, Laurie, Andrea, Jessica, Diana,
Jacquelyn, Paige, Claire, Mary Clift, Leigh, and Leslie

Christie's Shower
Natalie, Paige, Me, Abby, Christy,
Stephanie, Tasha, Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment