photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! We had our annual Campus Crusade Halloween party on Thursday night! Kyle and I were Mary Poppins and Bert the Penguin for the evening! It is always fun to see what my dear husband is going to come up with for us to be for Halloween! I do believe Kyle would love it if he got to dress up for every holiday! We actually have an entire closet filled with costumes! I am a huge fan of Mary Poppins so once we found this penguin costume we thought it was a perfect fit. We definitely attracted a crowd while eating at Papitos later that night! Hope you had a fun-filled Halloween, and enjoyed lots of treats tonight!

Bert the Penguin and Mary Poppins

Alan from the Hangover, Bert,
Michael Jackson, and the Policeman

Bert and Kyle (Kay)

Bert, Mary Poppins, Shrek, and Fiona

Baldwin, Isaac, and Kyle
The three staff girls dressed up
as the three staff guys!

Carmen Rae, Baldwin, Christie, Isaac, Kay, Kyle

Kyle's Halloween Basket
I was so excited to include baby items
this year! I found an adorable frog
onesie, and a burp cloth that says
"I Spit Red and Blue."



1 comment: