photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What Will It Be?

Many friends have asked me recently, "Are you going to find out what it is?" OF COURSE!!! I am way too much of a planner (must have the room decorated), and I'm not real big on surprises. Therefore, we will definitely be finding out if Baby Cole is a BOY or GIRL! I am hoping that we will know sooner than later. My dearest friend Hayley is an ultrasound technician, and she is always up for scanning her friends and telling them. I am super excited about this because she will be the first to know! I have convinced her to scan me at 14 weeks to see if she can tell the sex. This is super early but she can normally see it at 15 weeks, and we would love to find out one week early so we can have our gender revealing party before the students leave town for Christmas break. A gender revealing party??? There is much to do about this these days, and it certainly gets mixed reviews on the Internet. However, we think it would be quite fun, and a good way to celebrate with friends and family. We along with many others have prayed over and waited for this child to be, so why not celebrate when we find out if it's a boy or girl.

So what is the picture above? I am having a pretty crummy day..morning sickness is not being very nice today. What do you do when you have a lot of time on your hands, but don't feel like moving off the couch? You make what you see pictured above! I wanted to have something for Hayley to fill out since we will be sealing it in an envelope, and taking it to the bakery for them to make a cake. When we cut into the cake is when we will find out the gender. Yes, Hayley is going to have to keep a secret for a little while! I also thought it would be fun to have something for Baby Cole's scrapbook. Well, this is about all my day has consisted of...making a gender revealing sheet! Hopefully, only 3 more weeks until we know!!!

P.S. What do you think it is?!?!

3 comments:

  1. I'm putting it out there and saying it.....boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Someone is getting creative! I love the cake thing... that's so fun! I'm guessing a girl... who knows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping for a girl...only cause I loved every minute of having Molly Kate all to myself for 2 and 1/2 years! Plus...you NEED to use all her very cute girl clothes (half of which you purchased!)...they cannot go to waste!!! But you know I'll be excited either way...boys are just as precious :)

    ReplyDelete