photo HEADER copy_zpsfiiptbhs.png

Sunday, November 14, 2010

10 WEEKS

This past Monday I was 10 weeks pregnant! I cannot believe how quickly it is passing, but I look forward to entering the second trimester. I think that will give me some relief that everything is going to be just fine. Yes, I still often worry and continuously have to submit these fears to the Lord. All fears aside though, it has been an exciting ride thus far! Just to see the joy and excitement of so many others who have longed for this child with us truly warms my heart! I have not been feeling the best over the past three weeks, but it gives me much reassurance that this little one is a moving and a shaking! I hope to update you each week so that you can continue on with us in this journey! Thank you for all your prayers for Baby C!


Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 10 Weeks
Size of Baby: Baby C is barely the size of a kumquat
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 2 lbs. thus far
(guess I can count the sickness as a blessing)
Maternity Clothes: Mom and I just went shopping last week! So much fun!
The brown shirt above was my first article of maternity clothing to wear!
Gender: Cannot wait to find out!
Movement: Not quite yet
Sleep: It's ok...considering purchasing a full body pillow. Lots of dreams
and middle of the night bathroom trips too!
What I Miss: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!
Cravings: Anything Salty--especially Lays Potato Chips
Symptoms: That little thing called "morning sickness" except mine
seems to hit any time of the day! Very tired too!
Best Moment of the Week: My sister let us borrow a fetal doppler,
and we got to hear the heart beat for the first time!

3 comments:

  1. Love the new update and so glad the time is passing by quickly! I know you are so excited! I can't wait to meet the little one. Praying for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, thank you so much for posting an update! I am so encouraged and happy for you and Kyle. Please keep posting about baby Cole! SO SO SO thrilled and filled with joy for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, I am so glad to get an update. I have been thinking about you! Let's PLEASE get together soon. Maybe you can come over for coffee one day next week. Looking forward to following you one your journey through your blog. So fun!!!

    ReplyDelete